[balug-admin] list tweaks, etc., etc.

Fri Jun 16 21:57:33 PDT 2006

That's probably at least quite "good enough" for the moment.
We can always tweak later as needed/appropriate.

Thanks for all your work on the listadmin stuff, etc.! :-)

references/excerpts:
http://lists.balug.org/pipermail/balug-admin-balug.org/2006-June/000158.html
http://lists.balug.org/pipermail/balug-announce-balug.org/2006-June/000069.html
http://lists.balug.org/pipermail/balug-admin-balug.org/2006-June/000165.html