[Balug-admin] update balug web page

Ann E. Worley Ann@annaction.com
Thu Mar 23 09:34:45 PST 2006

Hi Larry,
I will have a go at it today and let you know if I run into any issues.

BTW, I am also going through the incoming mail and trawl for speakers. If I
heard Dick right, I can ask people who are looking for system
administrators to
speak at the meeting so they can attract better job candidates.
Thanks,
~Ann