[Balug-admin] update balug web page

Larry Platzek larryp@inow.com
Wed Mar 22 12:04:00 PST 2006

Hi Ann,
Would you like to try to update the balug web page so the "coming up"
block shows we have no speaker for April?

login and you will see the Dmin menu on the left side, click on
administration then click on 3rd-party then blocks then edit on the block
you wish to change (the block should be deactived before you do the edit
as it is now as I am writing this email) you will need to edit the content
block. when you are happy with your edit click on update at bottom center
of screen. You will then want to activate the page.

I hope this is at least simi usefull, as I know of no place this has been
documented. I did update the next meeting block for April already.

I hope this can be documented better and place where the right people can
find.

I do not intend to micro manage, but this is a small task that does need
to be done.

Larry Platzek  larryp@inow.com