[balug-admin] request registration help

Sat Oct 7 08:58:41 PDT 2006

Jim Stockford, et. al.,

Jim - I just separately sent you a password.  That should work for you being
able to login.

I tried and also got results like Jim, so looks like at least the
self-registration is at least partially broken (seems it does
part of the registration, fails, and doesn't e-mail the initial
password - at least I tried what Jim did, got similar results,
and haven't seen an initial password e-mail show up - at least yet).

Also, these are the errors I see it give with the self registration:
Error! Called unknown function: Mailer_userapi_sendmessage()
And then when trying again:
Sorry! Please try again: this e-mail address is already registered
Perhaps the hosting provider's done something to block it from
sending e-mail as it's presently configured?

Quoting Michael Paoli: