[balug-admin] request registration help

jim stockford jim@well.com
Sat Oct 7 09:55:32 PDT 2006

many thanks, michael.

yes, the errors you report are exactly those I got.
i'm no longer holding my breath for email with
initial password.

thanks for the password in your separate message.

I'll log in (hopefully) and look around, partly to see
what policies are there: seems like a good thing to
review--anyone up for re-evaluation? either way,
then inspecting implementation seems useful. I'm
happy to put in some hours on the web site or
system or whatever.