[balug-admin] BALUG web site quite sluggish?

Thu Sep 7 07:02:13 PDT 2006

Hmmmm, ... I noticed the BALUG web site (at least exclusive of the mailing
list stuff) seems rather/quite sluggish this morning.  At least from my
ISP it seems like it's BALUG (e.g. loading larger volumes of data from
maps.google.com. is quite snappy by comparison).

Well, maybe it's just a "temporary" thing and will be *all better* soon.
I don't recall having found it so sluggisn in the past - at least that I
recall within relatively recent history.