[balug-admin] speakers, speakers, speakers (?!)

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Thu Sep 7 10:45:37 PDT 2006

Quoting Michael Paoli (Michael.Paoli@cal.berkeley.edu):

> I was also thinking possibly Rick Moen, but he may already be generally
> dealing with quite enough e-mail and such (he can certainly speak up if
> he wants to also be added to the above list).

I shouldn't be on the speaker coordinator team, for two reasons:

1.  I know my limit on volunteer commitments, and it's a bit maxed out
with various things I do for a half-dozen Linux groups plus Kepler's
Bookstore.  I'm delighted that BALUG has a number of good people to help
with speaker coordination, and am glad to support them via listadmin
work and such.

2.  Geography's a problem, since I've been mostly a South Bay person the
last few years, and haven't made many BALUG meetings.

> I do also have a vendor contact that can probably do some future
> meeting (but not Sept. or Oct.).

Don't forget the contact that I passed along to this mailing list last
month.