[balug-admin] speaker coordinators

Jonathan Jefferies jjefferies@gracenote.com
Tue Sep 26 14:54:24 PDT 2006

jim stockford wrote:

>    I've been to balug meetings. I think a chair on a
>stage and a respectfully silent audience would
>be sufficient, in your case.
>    But you wanna prepare, great! Linux and Unix
>viruses is a super topic--how to detect them in
>the filesystem maze?

At the risk of "me-to"ism this sounds like a very interesting subject
well worth
attending.

--
Jonathan Jefferies
<jjefferies@gracenote.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Proprietary/Confidential Information belonging to Gracenote, Inc. may be contained in this message. If you are not a recipient indicated or intended in this message (or responsible for delivery of this message to such person), or you think for any reason that this message may have been addressed to you in error, you may not use or copy or deliver this message (and all attachments) to anyone else. In such case, you should destroy this message (and all attached documents) and are asked to notify the sender by reply email.