[balug-admin] guess is you all would rather i confine such ...

Tue Sep 26 20:23:17 PDT 2006

Well, just my perspective/guestimate,

but I'd guess probably most on the balug-admin list
aren't too likely to be horribly put off by discussions about
potential speakers/topics.  But *do* keep in mind
that balug-admin is publicly archived, so probably
should not send stuff to balug-admin that "we" or the
sender (or persons/companies/institutions/entities
mentioned in the e-mail) would generally prefer not
to have hanging out there for the whole world to see.

references/excerpts:

Quoting jim stockford: