[Balug-Admin] Announce "No Dec Meeting?"

Andrew Fife afife@untangle.com
Tue Dec 4 11:55:59 PST 2007

Balug Volunteers:

I just received an RSVP for Balug's December meeting.  I replied directly
back to the person explaining that there was not December meeting but
encouraging them to attend our January meeting an letting them know about
a couple other LUGs that are meeting this month.

I think that we should mention on our talk & announce lists that there is
no meeting this month.  Any objections?  If not, I'll do this in the next
day or two.

-Andrew

Andrew Fife
Untangle - Open Source Security Gateway