[Balug-Admin] Announce "No Dec Meeting?"

Tue Dec 4 12:40:21 PST 2007

I was rather planning, probably about a few days or so before the third
Tuesday in December, to put out an "announce" item reminding folks that
there's no December meeting.  We can also use that announcement to promote
the January meeting.

Of course we'll want to announce/remind folks about the January meeting in
early January ... like about the 2nd or so.

I think if we put out "announce" type items from 3rd Tu in Dec. through
about Jan. 1st, may folks will get distracted and forget anway.  I'd be
inclined to just do a bit before 3rd Tu in Dec., and then nothing again until
Jan. 2nd, or a hair later.