[Balug-Admin] Offer to Film January's BALUG Meeting

Thu Dec 27 17:37:48 PST 2007

I've got no problem/issue(s) with it being filmed - or I presume
video taped or the like.

Should confirm it's okay with our speaker - Andrew - do you want to ensure
we cover that?

Licensing?  Whomever records it can likely release it under whatever
license(s) they want ... the more generally free in terms of freedom,
(and also cost) the less likely to generally trigger grumblings and such.