[Balug-Admin] RSVPs for Jan BALUG Meeting - buffet style?

Thu Dec 27 18:28:16 PST 2007

Buffet style?

Not sure if we've done it that way at the restaurant before, ... certainly
not as long as I've been going to BALUG meetings (since sometime in 2003).

I'd be inclined to keep the restaurant updated on our best (gu)estimates
of probable attendance, and let them figure out if they want to do
buffet style or just our usual "family style" to the table (but upstairs
as we generally did in the past).

With 18+ RSVPs, I'd say we'll almost certainly be >40 folks, ...
100 or more?  A big hard to guess ... we can certainly hope for that.