[Balug-admin] Immediate response needed (Re LinuxWorld Expo)

Wed Jul 11 00:07:24 PDT 2007

Perhaps a bit late - or maybe not too late, ...

Since there seems to be an open question of exactly what user groups
will be represented and/or have volunteers at such booth(s) at
LinuxWorld - and that might not even be known reasonably well in advance,
perhaps a logical "group" to have such a combined booth under would be
CABAL - Consortium of All Bay Area Linux

That would leave enough flexibility to cover whatever groups end up
participating, I would think.

Anyway, just a thought.

There might be "issues" with that in some ways, though, ...
at least for LinuxWorld Expo ... for the .org pavilion, I think they
require the "group" have a .org web site.  I can't think of any other
"gottcha's" that jump out at me off the top of my head.

references/excerpts:
http://linuxmafia.com/cabal/