[Balug-admin] Immediate response needed (Re LinuxWorld Expo)

jim stockford jim@well.com
Wed Jul 11 08:51:16 PDT 2007

...of course! CABAL is a good common point.
Seems a need for an active point of communication
to coordinate LUGs for such things as LinuxWorld,
LinuxPicnic, maybe sharing speaker info....
    Rick will probably have ideas and opinions.