[Balug-admin] Edward Cherlin for May 15

jim stockford jim@well.com
Wed May 2 07:44:24 PDT 2007

...er, it is Tuesday, May 15, isn't it?

    I think someone else will put up notice on the
  web site, if possible.
    I'll be glad to write up and post notice to the
mailing list (and a couple of other groups'
mailing lists, too).
    note: he's gonna bring one to demo!

Here's my correspondence with Edward:
---------------------------

many thanks. the offer for rides to and/or from
still stands.

http://www.fourseasr.com/
is on 731 grant near sacramento street.

there's usually one or two people in the bar
shortly after 6:30 and typically most everyone
is in the bar area by 7:00, then to the tables
for dinner.

jim stockford
415 823 4590