[Balug-admin] Edward Cherlin for May 15

Sat May 5 08:03:28 PDT 2007

Do we have some suitable text blurbs to write up promoting the
speaker/presentation?  About a paragraph or so would be handy.  Then
I could get that included and written up and sent out to the
balug "announce" list ... could put out a notice similar to ones
I/we have done recently, e.g. like:
http://lists.balug.org/pipermail/balug-announce-balug.org/2007-April/000085.html
Anyone have any other noteworthy BALUG stuff to include in
or include a reference to (e.g. link) for the BALUG announcement?

Also, so long as we're still completely unable to update the existing BALUG
website (http://www.balug.org/) is there any use even bothering to mention
it (or include it's URL) in the BALUG announcement(s)?

And yes, it's the 15th (almost always 3rd Tuesday).