[Balug-Admin] updated flyer?

Wed Nov 7 07:40:48 PST 2007

Thanks for the updated flyer.

It's now available on-line at:
http://www.balug.org/flyers/2007-11-20.pdf

PDF is "fine" (or at least okay) format, ... and relatively defacto
standard for presentation format (generally quite consistent rendering).

For some odd reason though, GIMP (at least version I was dealing with) wasn't
handling it okay ... but xpdf (also open source) would render/display it
just fine.  And as "attachment" is fine too.