[Balug-Admin] BALUG November Announcements

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Tue Nov 13 14:44:21 PST 2007

Quoting Andrew Fife (afife@untangle.com):

> Quick Question: Does anybody know if BayLISA, East Bay LUG or Stanford
> LUG have mailing lists?  If so, links to their registration pages
> would be much appreciated, as I have not been able to find them.

Respectively:

o  Yes:  Follow hyperlink "Services" from front page.
o  No, last I heard.
   but inquire with the listadmin about
   https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/sulug-announce

You may find this useful:
http://linuxmafia.com/bale/groups-to-check

and maybe, for related reasons (e.g., detecting upcoming holiday conflicts):
http://linuxmafia.com/bale/holidays

Obligatory note of caution:  Not everyone's happy with seeing every
group start to publicise _routine_ upcoming meetings on every other
group's main discussion list.  I'm among the skeptics, for one, and find
that an alarming and annoying trend.  More at:
http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/conspire/2007-February/002840.html