[Balug-Admin] BALUG November Announcements

Andrew Fife afife@untangle.com
Tue Nov 13 14:02:03 PST 2007

BALUG Volunteers:

Michael Paoli & I mailed the November announcement to the following LUG
mailing lists (see below) and we have planed to send reminders on Sunday
or Monday.

Quick Question: Does anybody know if BayLISA, East Bay LUG or Stanford LUG
have mailing lists?  If so, links to their registration pages would be
much appreciated, as I have not been able to find them.

Lastly, I have to say that I thought Bill Kendrick's post to balug-talk on
November 10th regarding LUGOD was the best LUG announcement message I have
seen yet.  Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery so I borrowed a
lot of his style in sending out the message.

LUGs mailed for Nov Meeting:

 SVLUG
 SFLUG
 PenLUG