[Balug-Admin] consider changing the format ... brief time that lets people make announcements

jim stockford jim@well.com
Fri Sep 21 13:36:27 PDT 2007

i don't recall, so i guess i'm suggesting formalizing
it at least to the degree that we all know when to
expect the announcement time: so we can button
up until then if we want to announce, so we can
be sure to be in or out of the bathroom depending
on our wish to hear announcements, and so that
people who are there but don't know what to do to
announce will have a cue.