[Balug-Admin] consider changing the format ... brief time that lets people make announcements

Fri Sep 21 12:39:20 PDT 2007

I think we more-or-less already do that, ... just not all that
formally.  Typically, frequently, commonly just before the
talk/presentation starts, and/or around when the more
formal part of talk/presentation ends, we tend to make,
and allow for brief announcements (e.g. plug our upcoming
meetings events, other events of note, and if someone wants
to make a quite brief announcement that's relevant, they can).

Quoting jim stockford: