[BALUG-Admin] Fwd: No Cost to Attend - Register Today for CommunityOne 2008!

Mike Higashi mhigashi@gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 17:50:10 PDT 2008

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 1:32 PM, Jesse Zbikowski
<embeddedlinuxguy@gmail.com> wrote:
> I find the marketing angle a bit tasteless but I think the event is
>  worth a mention on -talk.  I notice they have two speakers who also
>  appeared at LUG Radio (Joe "Zonker" Brockmeier, Benjamin Mako Hill)
>  plus a couple others I'd like to catch (James Gosling, David Koelle).
>  This looks kind of fun.  I couldn't care less about the $500 beer tab
>  at Thirsty Bear though.

The MySQL talks look interesting to me, so I'll probably go.

There were plenty of beer drinkers at Shuttleworth's talk, so
there may be some interest in that.

Mike