[BALUG-Admin] Fwd: No Cost to Attend - Register Today for CommunityOne 2008!

Mon Apr 14 20:02:49 PDT 2008

Well, the "talk" list is unmoderated, and there's nothing policy-wise
preventing someone from mentioning the event there and/or the "marketing"
incentive or discussing that ... if they feel so inclined.