[BALUG-Admin] Chris Dibona @ BALUG (8/19)

'Peter Hessler' phessler@theapt.org
Mon Aug 11 11:34:44 PDT 2008

All BALUG events, and Linux centric events in general.

On 2008 Aug 11 (Mon) at 11:32:23 -0700 (-0700), Andrew Fife wrote:
:Hi Pete:
:
:Copying in balug-admin so that you're request will be documented publicly.
:To clarify, is the objection to any BALUG event, or just Linux centric
:meetings?  This particular meeting is about Open Source programs at Google
:and not Linux specifically.  As the SFOBUG list admin, we are happy to
:respect whatever you prefer, just let us know.
:
:Thanks,
:
:Andrew
:
:--
:Andrew Fife
:Untangle - The Open Source Network Gateway
:www.untangle.com/download
:
:650.425.3327 desk
:415.806.6028 cell