[BALUG-Admin] 2nd BALUG Email Announcement on High Volume Lists?

jim stockford jim@well.com
Mon Feb 11 18:18:20 PST 2008

    michael's observations make sense to me
(speaking as a balug supporter in this case).
    seems to me important to keep a record of
reminders.
    any howls of pain should be taken seriously.
jim