[BALUG-Admin] mock up(s) for "new(er)" website?

Sat Feb 16 15:58:54 PST 2008

(including the "admin" list for a bit broader exposure/feedback)

Note also that some of the SF-LUG* boxen stuff will likely go through
some reshuffling in the coming week(s) ("old" box being deprecated /
phased out, "new" box being built/configured and phased in).  I'll try
to keep the disruptions as minimal as feasible (and send out relevant
details at / around / slightly/reasonably before the appropriate
time(s)).

*doesn't impact sf-lug.org or its listserver, but does impact other
SF-LUG systems (and BALUG stuff that's hosted thereupon).

> From: "Andrew Fife" <afife@untangle.com>
> To: <balug-webmaster@balug.org>
> Subject: RE: mock up(s) for "new(er)" website?
> Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 22:12:15 -0800 (PST)
>
> This is my favorite page:
> http://www.test.balug.org/mpaoli/contributions/
> :)

Ah, ... I thought you might like that one :-) ... lots more to add, but
it's a start.

> I'm swamped right now but will try to circle back in a couple of days.

Understood (I'm working on getting at least a bit more unswamped).