[BALUG-Admin] Fwd: Request to mailing list BALUG-Announce rejected

Wed Feb 27 23:18:46 PST 2008

Explanation, etc. is being drafted.

Yes, it was rejected - A) the system held it for moderation due to it
violating some list constraints, and B) I rejected it - more details
forthcoming (off-list).

In (very) short (and partial)
A) too much traffic to "announce" (that would be 4th e-mail this month)
B) you're free to post to "talk", within it's (fairly open) policy.