[BALUG-Admin] Mark Shuttleworth @ BALUG in March?

Andrew Fife afife@untangle.com
Thu Jan 3 10:35:21 PST 2008

Hi BALUG Volunteers:

I have an offer from Mark Shuttleworth of Ubuntu/Cannonical to speak at
BALUG on in March.  However, he could only make March 24th, which is not
our regularly scheduled meeting date.  I believe Mark is one of the most
influential people in F/OSS and therefore an excellent speaker.  I
strongly believe that we should take him up on his offer.  I'm going to
default to accepting Mark Shuttleworth on 3/24 if I don't hear anything
back otherwise.

I also cleaned up the speakers wiki a little bit:

http://www.sf-lug.com/wiki/doku.php?id=balug_speaker_coordination

-Andrew

Andrew Fife
Untangle - Open Source Security Gateway