[BALUG-Admin] Sept Meeting @ 585 Howard

Andrew Fife afife@untangle.com
Wed Jul 2 14:42:56 PDT 2008

>BTW, what is a typical ratio of RSVPs / attendees these days?

Depends when the cut off deadline is.  At the last meeting we had about 25
RSVPs the day before the meeting.  If you include RSVPs that came in all
the way up until after the meeting had actually started, it got closer to
45 RSVPs.  We had 55 people attend, with 52 eating.  I typically leave for
BALUG at 5pm and the RSVPs at by that time are typically +/- 10%... Though
usually have to give the Four Seas a forcast Monday morning.

--
Andrew Fife
Untangle - The Open Source Network Gateway

650.425.3327 desk
415.806.6028 cell