[BALUG-Admin] brief reminder to go out later today (no BALUGmeeting tomorrow, yes BALUG meeting on 25th!)

Andrew Fife afife@untangle.com
Mon Mar 17 13:15:52 PDT 2008

How about:

"No Meeting Tomorrow --> Mark Shuttleworth Next Tuesday"

Lets also start encouraging folks to RSVP just in case space runs out.

-Andrew

Andrew Fife
Untangle - Open Source Security Gateway
download.untangle.com

650.425.3327 (O)
415.806.6028 (C)
afife@untangle.com

-----Original Message-----
From: balug-admin-bounces@lists.balug.org
[mailto:balug-admin-bounces@lists.balug.org] On Behalf Of Michael Paoli
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 12:33 PM
To: balug-admin@lists.balug.org
Subject: [BALUG-Admin] brief reminder to go out later today (no
BALUGmeeting tomorrow, yes BALUG meeting on 25th!)

I'm planning to send a brief reminder later today (probably sometime
between
5 P.M. and 6:30 P.M.) so folks don't forget that we're *not* meeting
tomorrow (3rd Tuesday) but do have our meeting this month on the 25th.

Any fabulous ideas or suggestions on optimized Subject: line to concisely
convey that?  Maybe roughly:
NOT:18th, YES:25th! BALUG & Mark Shuttleworth

Any other mentions we should squeeze into that "announce" e-mailing?