[BALUG-Admin] Job Postings on BALUG

Andrew Fife afife@untangle.com
Mon Mar 17 14:04:07 PDT 2008

Why don't we amend our jobs posting policy to disallow them completely,
but point recruiters towards the svlug jobs list.  Seems like we're
getting more recruiters these days and AFAIK 0% have offered to give a
technical talk.  And frankly, I'd reject proposals from all of the
recruiters that we have seen over the last 9 months.

Andrew Fife
Untangle - Open Source Security Gateway
download.untangle.com

650.425.3327 (O)
415.806.6028 (C)
afife@untangle.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Payne [mailto:gpayne@strategi.biz]
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2008 1:56 PM
To: balug-contact@balug.org
Subject: Job Postings on BALUG

Hello,
I would like to know if you have a mailing list for job postings?
Or how do I get my job posting on your lists.
Thank you
Greg Payne
Technical Recruiter
Strategi LLC
415-756-3142
gpayne@strategi.biz

*** Strategi LLC - Open Jobs***
Current open positions.
https://www.jobscore.com/jobs/strategillc/list

-=-=-
... Electronic Privacy Notice:  The information contained in this email
message may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution,
or copying is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received
this email message in error, please email the sender at:
gpayne@strategi.biz