[BALUG-Admin] Job Postings on BALUG

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Mon Mar 17 14:23:41 PDT 2008

Quoting Andrew Fife (afife@untangle.com):

> Why don't we amend our jobs posting policy to disallow them completely,
> but point recruiters towards the svlug jobs list.  Seems like we're
> getting more recruiters these days and AFAIK 0% have offered to give a
> technical talk.  And frankly, I'd reject proposals from all of the
> recruiters that we have seen over the last 9 months.

FYI, courtesy of some work a few years ago by the guy I shave, the SVLUG
Jobs mailing list's listinfo page
(http://lists.svlug.org/lists/listinfo/jobs) includes a pretty good list
of hyperlinks to known technical/*ix jobs forums for the Bay Area and
beyond.  (Suggested additions are always welcome.)