[BALUG-Admin] Meeting Tue 21 Oct

Wed Oct 8 20:08:56 PDT 2008

I actually just got the web site updated (at least 1st pass)
with the Oct. speaker info. just a wee bit ago.

Let me know if/how it should be tweaked.  I based what I have on there
so far pretty much entirely from:
http://www.untangle.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=36&Itemid=134
and:
http://www.untangle.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=35&Itemid=133

I also (slightly) updated:
http://www.sf-lug.com/wiki/doku.php?id=balug_speaker_coordination

We should also get announcement out pretty soon, ...
2008-10-21 will hit us before we know it :-) ... any other
stuff we should include with announcement?