[BALUG-Admin] The great pizza matrix - or pizza for 29 to 81 people

Andrew Fife AFife@untangle.com
Tue Sep 16 01:11:44 PDT 2008

Think we should consider the following revision in order to add more veggie friendly pizza & salad.

1 Full Salad Tray - $32.95
2 Pepperoni - $18.45 each
1 Barbary Coast Special - $26.30
2 Ham & Pineapple - $19.95 (less than aloha)
2 Veggie - $24.45
2 Cheese - $16.95

Assuming 30 people at $10 per person after tax & 10% tip, this leaves $40 for soda.  I believe that I can bring soda bought at Costco from Untangle, which should make it easy to fit into the budget.

As we need to add additional pizza, I suggest we first add an additional cheese, and then pepperoni.