[BALUG-Admin] BALUG history recapped

Wed Apr 15 20:55:38 PDT 2009

Myself, and at least several other folks are rather to quite interested
in reconstruction much of BALUG's history (and getting much of it
online).  Though it may be a rather slow-moving project, I have made much
progress on that - pulled lots of stuff from various sources, etc. ...
there's still also a fair bit of data to be recovered from a moderately
misconfigured setup ... anyway, more on that later ... there probably will
be some gaps which may be difficult to well or completely fill, but much
of the material should eventually be reconstructed pretty well.

For one peek at a hint of possible things to come, have a peek at:
http://www.test.balug.org/mpaoli/past/
Do note the above is a DRAFT (that's more evident if one
starts at:
http://www.test.balug.org/mpaoli/
)

A fair bit of this was covered on the "admin" list before ... but quite
a while back (probably over a year since the topic was discussed much and/or
I provided an update on status/progress).

Anyway, more a bit later, in separate posting.