[BALUG-Admin] (forw) Re: FW: Request to mailing list BALUG-Announce rejected

Rick Moen rick@linuxmafia.com
Wed Aug 5 09:25:47 PDT 2009

Somehow, it's reassuring to know that there are still pushy recruiters
who think it's somehow your problem that they were not permitted to send
to a totally inappropriate mailing list.  It reassures me that nothing
fundamental has changed.

(I tried to give him useful assistance, though.)

----- Forwarded message from Mike Lee <mike@silverkeyinc.com> -----

Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 11:25:11 -0400
From: Mike Lee <mike@silverkeyinc.com>
To: balug-announce-owner@lists.balug.org

Is there another way to get info to your people about this position?

Mike Lee, CEO/Founder
mikelee@silverkeyinc.com
mike@silverkeyinc.com

Twitter - silverkeyinc
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mikesilverkey

Click here to view current job openings.

408.257.1700
408.257.1717f
360.904.6485c

www.silverkeyinc.com

"Life is like a taxi - whether you're going anywhere or not, the meter keeps on ticking."