[BALUG-Admin] Need Help w/ Tueday Meeting (Projector & Screen)

Andrew Fife AFife@untangle.com
Sun Feb 15 23:56:17 PST 2009

Hey Folks:

Just realized that I'm out of town for a conference this week and won't be able to make the BALUG meeting on Tuesday.  Since I normally bring the projector and screen is anybody willing to pick them up from Untangle's office in San Mateo?  Or alternatively bring another projector and screen?  Given how poor the restaurant's video projector is, it would be highly advisable to use something else.

Untangle's address is:

2800 Campus Drive
Suite 100
San Mateo, CA 94403

If anyone is able to pickup the projector and screen, please let me know so that I can in turn tell my co-workers whom to expect.

-Andrew

--
Andrew Fife
Untangle