[BALUG-Admin] Need Help w/ Tueday Meeting (Projector & Screen)

Mon Feb 16 00:19:10 PST 2009

I probably won't be able to assist with schepping projector/screen
to/from meeting, but ...

We do have converter thingy for use with the restaurant's video
equipment, if need be, ... not great (drops VGA type output down
to NTSC) ... but it is workable, and if the text/graphics aren't
too small, it's not all that bad (but yes, higher resolution direct
projection with closer screen is preferable - when we can manage that).

... I should also get "reminder" out to BALUG (and SF-LUG) shortly (like
within the next few hours or so) ... anything we need/want to add on
that?

As many folks will be off Monday, I want to get it out rather shortly, so
there might be a better chance of them noticing it and remembering ...
before it gets to be too late (for them to RSVP to us, or for them to
make the meeting at all).