[BALUG-Admin] let's get (at least that first) BALUG host moved - evening of 2009-09-28?

jim jim@well.com
Wed Sep 9 22:56:20 PDT 2009

   monday 22090928 looks okay to me at this point.
probably after 6 PM, yes?
   i think it'll be good to take a trip to the
servepath colo in advance of The Move, so's to
scout it out and ensure that we actually can get
in (security clearance, etc.).
   The Move will include bring down the host,
install the IPMI cable, take the thing to
servepath, put the machine in the rack, change
the IP address to use those that servepath
provides rather than those SFCCP provides.

   please let's verify the date asap so i can
start getting the servepath access act together
(normally only three persons max are permitted
access; if more will participate, i'll need to
get permission).

   thank you, michael.
jim
415 823 4590 my cellphone, call anytime