[BALUG-Admin] disruptions to some (mostly non-production) BALUG services

Sat Mar 22 17:38:36 PDT 2014

And, back we go again - starting NOW.
For the most part, if you're not making changes or using a long-running
connection (e.g. ssh session), you probably won't notice.  If you do
make changes, those CHANGES MAY NOT BE MIGRATED, effective NOW, until
the migration is completed.  I'm guestimating that will be less than or
approximately one hour's time total.  I'll update notification when the
migration is completed.

This WILL NOT impact:
www.balug.org
balug.org (itself)
BALUG's lists
It WILL impact:
many non-production services and some ancillary production services,
e.g.:
archive.balug.org www.archive.balug.org
wiki.balug.org www.wiki.balug.org
secure.balug.org
Technical details:
If it's on 198.144.194.234 it will be impacted (IP will change).
rsync ... reconfigure & boot target ... DNS