[BALUG-Admin] Why_ should ns1.linuxmafia.com be doing secondary nameservice (for balug.org.), given that you aren't including it in the authoritative list?

Fri Aug 26 00:53:58 PDT 2016

Ah, good ... glad you caught that bit.  :-)
Yeah, I can understand heck of a lot going on.
(Mom, stroke, whole bunch 'o stuff precipitated
out from that ... still recovering from my 2 week
anti-vacation + similar rather recently before
that ... still playing catch-up and handling of
miscellaneous gunk ... e.g. have a car to
sell off too - and in the meantime nothin'
but street parking for it - which is
yet another annoying inconvenience and
thing to do and keep an eye on).