[BALUG-Admin] I appear not to have the current listadmin password

Wed Sep 28 22:02:46 PDT 2016

Rick,

Thanks for bringing this to my/our attention.
Sorry for the inconvenience - I'll look into it (checking presently),
will hopefully have it corrected (or at least an update) relatively shortly.

Not sure why/how it got changed, as far as I'm aware it was one set
back on or about 2009-04-14, and which, if the wetware serves me with
sufficient accuracy, I believe you in fact selected.

I typically also end up validating the password about monthly (notably
when I suck and backup the roster from DreamHost) ... but has been bit
longer than that at present (had some stuff seriously suck some time away
earlier this year ... still playing bit of catch-up and getting things
more-or-less back on their regular schedules).

Anyway, would certainly appear it's been changed, and I've no idea
what it presently is or how it got changed, or who or what changed it.
Who knows, may be yet another DreamHost.com SNAFU - that wouldn't
surprise me.  In any case, I'll see about getting it fixed, and letting
you know what it is (probably overdue for changing it anyway ... not that
a whole lot 'o folks knew the old one, but ... DreamHost.com ... password
admin (for list) ... egad, clear text over http.  Anyway, I'll see if I can
get it reset and update you on it.  Again, thanks, and will update you.