[BALUG-Admin] I appear not to have the current listadmin password

Wed Sep 28 22:30:30 PDT 2016

Hmmmm...  Well, looks like I'll be following up with Michael Hubbard -
I'll take that (at least password related bits) off-list (since this list
is publicly archived).

references/excerpts:

info: at 22:13:29
Please wait for a Technical Support Representative to respond. The
Current wait time is approximately '0' minutes. Keep in mind we do our
best to hit this target, but the robots up on top of this page do the
guessing, and you know how that goes... We're doing our best to get to
you ASAP!
info: at 22:13:51
You are now chatting with 'Joseph R'
Joseph R: at 22:13:54
Thank you for contacting DreamHost Support, my name is Joseph R. How
may I be of assistance today :)?
Michael Paoli: at 22:14:27
Hi ... not sure why, but our list admin password is no longer working
on our lists ... probably about time we change it anyway, can you
reset it and provide me that? ...
Michael Paoli: at 22:14:55
The lists: http://lists.balug.org/admin.cgi/balug-admin-balug.org
http://lists.balug.org/admin.cgi/balug-announce-balug.org