[BALUG-Admin] Well, ... *that* took a while (list posting delay)

Sun Apr 2 23:22:00 PDT 2017

So, list stat posting:
https://webmail.rawbw.com/imp/message.php?mailbox=INBOX&index=121022
It was taking so long to show up I was considering reposting.
Did eventually show up.

And, peeking at headers after it did finally come through (I have my
subscription settings so that it also sends to me when I post - I
use that to generally confirm the post came through okay), I find:
	by che.dreamhost.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 69B021007C
	for <balug-admin@lists.balug.org>; Sat,  1 Apr 2017 01:58:23 -0700 (PDT)

So, basicly, it took over 37 hours to get from DreamHost.Com to
DreamHost.com.  All the other hops were on the order of around a few
seconds or less.  Wish I could say such glitches were exceedingly rare
with DreamHost.Com ... but at least the posts seem to be coming through
again in reasonably timely manner presently.