[BALUG-Admin] Status/tracking - DreamHost.com exodus (not there yet, but getting significantly closer)

Sat Aug 12 07:31:06 PDT 2017

Status/tracking - DreamHost.com exodus
FYI, added a wiki-page to track at least high-level steps & status:
https://www.wiki.balug.org/wiki/doku.php?id=balug:dreamhost_exodus

I'm expecting to be fully off DreamHost.com by end of this month,
at least if all goes sufficiently and reasonably well.
Mostly just takes some available time for me to crank through the
remaining steps (and one step - or set of steps, for DreamHost.com to do).
Highly optimistically I'd say we'd be done by mid-month ... but more
realistically, within 7 to 10 days ... so ... that'd be by
2017-08-22.  Let's see if we can make/beat that target!  :-)