[BALUG-Admin] adding 'verified-27440-' _did_ work

Fri Aug 18 05:37:44 PDT 2017

Cool, that's good to know.
I thought it didn't when I'd earlier tried it?
Or maybe "it depends" ... e.g. "spam" rule/content vs.
"prohibited" content (prohibited attachment type, or, egad,
a URL with a prohibited ending extension).

In any case, I've still work to do on rule tweaking to reduce some
false positives.  :-/  Oh well, with the "aggressive" rules, figured
I'd hit at least some of 'em sooner or later.