[BALUG-Admin] (forw) Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

Fri Aug 18 06:01:02 PDT 2017

Egad, ... and I just tripped over same rule.
Anyway, found and commented that one out.

REs I grok, but not Python.  At some point I'm inclined to
review some of these rules more closely ... notably also determining
exactly where they're hitting a false positive match (e.g. line matched).
And ... see if the rule might be reasonably "fixable",
or ... if it's just too ill conceived for that to be reasonably feasible.

At least until then ... that rule is disabled.