[BALUG-Admin] List migrations and preserving options as feasible - another approach ... WWW::Mechanize to load!

Mon Jul 31 23:57:37 PDT 2017

Well, that was a *wee bit* optimistic ... but close.
Yes, not today, ... but yet likely possibly overnight,
or more likely overnight Tu evening / W A.M.

Code is coming along very well, but still some bits to polish
and make it more robust and more self-checking.  Tests going
well too, but want to test some fair bit more thoroughly.
But just about there!  :-)