[BALUG-Admin] list migrations ... flying ... Worldcon 75 ...

Sun Jul 30 20:52:24 PDT 2017

Rick,

Hope you have a fabulous time.  And of course much thanks for
all the assistance, advice, etc.

Don't think I'll require any "real-time" (or even nearly so)
assistance ... so should all be good.
Certainly don't worry in any case.  :-)